Sunday, February 12, 2012

Reflection on this week

I had my students present as a milestone for their projects this week. I couldn't believe how well they did and how interested all the other students were in each others projects. This seems to be a great way to keep the students engaged and to make them learn by teaching. I have really enjoyed project-based learning even though it can be difficult to manage time and give up some control over the class. I am two weeks into the unit with another two to go and I am excited to see how much the students will be able to understand and apply by the end of the unit.

2 comments:

  1. What kinds of projects are the students doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the projects have real world applications and are related to the force and momentum.

      I hope Tommy will be able to post some of the videos when the students are done with their projects.

      Delete