Friday, February 10, 2012

Leestown Middle

Today I did my last E=USE2 presentation at Leestown Middle School. This was a great school to go to as they have a brand new building! Their energy savings were off the chart, so they were all excited about this. I was amazed at how engaged this group of 24 7th graders was. Tresine and I were there for about an hour with them, and they were into it the whole time! However, this was a class of pre-engineering students so, at least in my experience, students who are in advanced classes already have a tendency to be more involved in their own education than those who aren't.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Jason! I definitely feel like the E=USE2 program has been extremely valuable! I had a group of IS1 kids who didn't chose to participate in it, but were extremely engaged all the same!

    ReplyDelete