Friday, February 17, 2012
Wow!
Today, the class I have been teaching took their unit test. The class did much better than they have been doing! I was very excited to see these results. Although the scores still aren't very high, it is definitely an improvement. Along with this, many of the students have shown more interest in their grades (possibly because the grades are going home this coming week). Because of this, I feel like I can actually reach those kids since they have some sort of buy in to what is happening. I hope we can keep this momentum up for the next unit; genetics is a long one and can get complicated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Perhaps there is a use for assessments...
ReplyDeleteYes I am being sarcastic. I relaized that beforehand, but now I am really beginning to appreciate it from the teacher-feedback point of view.