Saturday, January 28, 2012
Last night I went to my first basketball game at TCHS. The girls team played at 6:00pm, and the boys at 8:00pm. There were very few people to watch the girls play in the beginning, but after half time, more students, parents, and teachers showed up to offer their support. I was excited to see my students play, cheer, and dance- they did a great job, even though both teams eventually lost to Lexington Catholic. I was also pleased to see that many of my students were there to support their school and friends. Sports and social events are an important part of High School life, and its important that teachers also support their students in any way possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I loved going to a BSHS baskeetball game. It was fun to watch but also to be "seen." I got a lot of questions the next day about my boys.
ReplyDelete